Monday, February 8, 2010

No One Likes a Bully

We have all had amazing bosses and lousy bosses, lord knows I have had quite a few bosses in my career. Some I have loved, some I have had no feeling on either way, but one in particular was a bully. I wish this on NO ONE.
Now, I am not going to use this as a place to rant about a bad boss, but rather as a learning opportunity for all of us, managers and non-mangers alike. My bully boss led me to do a little research on the bully boss and thought I would compile it all here in one place. The bottom line is, there really isn't much you can do, there are no laws against a bully boss, so I just encourage all of us to think twice before acting. Below is what I found. Both for the bully and the recipient. May you never have to do more than read this!

For Both:
For the recipient of bullying:


No comments:

Post a Comment